Saturday, August 25, 2012

fake oakleys I carefully looked

Community!
This time out the practice, my greatest tasks and goals, is vindictive practice together in practice a grudge at the same time, hone my combat skills, increase my hands-on experience!
I have the experience of the Fu Wushi be regarded as sufficient, after all, are warriors on the battlefield, but to deal with archers to deal with the Master, and previous exposure to less career, my experience is still blank.
This time out, if not may not, I will not use the infuriating, occasionally issued a small fireball is acceptable, the most important way of fighting, I would like vindictive combination of Pa must cut the main.
Back home, and arranged all of the home, I replaced the silk clothing of the body of the fire, this suit is too conspicuous, and is not suitable for my upcoming show in front of everyone's identity.
Put on heavy armor set bought from a street shop, do a carved pick days Ruixiang famous sharp blades, I became one of the world everywhere pure samurai warrior!
The mirror, I am satisfied smile, heavy armor, covered up compared to other warriors thin body and an iron helmet, wrap my head into most of the package, and now my face is a problem, the case to an acquaintance, it can be recognized, if not the face, then, even the most familiar people, can not figure on I recognized almost all warriors are the same shape, in addition to height, the size of armor almost like I usually high, in this world or everywhere the 172CM is the world's number most people had.
Simple explanation of a few, I left home, from that moment on, I am no longer cold-Mo, but Mo cold, I have from the Arbitration Commission, apply to a crystal of the second identity card, when your assets 1 billion, you can apply to the arbitration committee for the second identity cards to facilitate your usual in-depth social, otherwise, the rich man did not dare to go out.
I press and publication department, to assess the total value would have reached one billion, so ... I definitely have the qualifications to apply for a second ID card!
About to start, I shoved a racking our brains, as well as the most important thing even forgot to deal with the bard can also waiting for I have met it, this time from time again delayed.
Rush in exchange for clothes, hurriedly rushed to the Guards Headquarters, Linde also just remembered it when I arrived at the headquarters, are a few hurried walk out, see me,cheap oakley sunglasses, hurriedly pulled me toward the The large meeting room ran.
Round of applause, I kept sorry to sit on the podium, smiling at everyone, I sincerely said: so you neglect also hope that we can contain more than
All are to me as if any ill feelings have applauded, probably expressed his understanding of it, cheap nfl jerseys wholesale smile, I continued: , take a look at the how the publication of the Ministry of performance to a higher level,fake oakleys! Poet was silent for a long time, a tall and robust to stand up, I carefully looked, this man looks ordinary, but the surface

No comments:

Post a Comment